Back to Payment
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management.
Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility. any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through online payment service, only be made with a Visa or Master Credit Card.
- Before using online payment Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit card used from respective service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the online payment service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the online payment service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The online payment service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the online payment services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the online payment service.
- User agrees that any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the our website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management reasonable control.
Credit Card Details:
- User agrees that the credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a credit card, which is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The user further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid credit card details.
- User may pay his/ her payments to any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management by using a credit card. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her credit card details:
- The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit card for such transactions;
- The user is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The standard or default transaction or payment currency on our website is UAE Dirhams (AED). If the user is using an international credit card or bank outside UAE, the transaction amount on the credit card invoice (to the owner of credit card), may differ due to exchange rate and any charges that the card issuer may have debited.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management always take an extra mile to help and support customers. However, in case of refund and / or cancellation policy, there are other aspects related to legal binding of payments, which Magnati needs to look at. Our refund and cancellation policy is:
- No cash or cheque payment in case of refund.
- All bank charges will be borne by consumer in case of refund.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
- Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version is published on this website.
- Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason.
- Any Subsidiaries owned by Dubai Community Management retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Payments, without any prior notice.
Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned points.
- "All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties".
- "The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted"
- Recommended statement is "(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE".
Address & Contact Details:
Inclusion is mandatory.
Country of merchant domicile:
To be mentioned as UAE.
Country of merchant domicile:
Inclusion is mandatory and should have any one of the below mentioned points.
Back to Payment
- "Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE"